Welcome to the cutting edge of DNA discovery
dnature specialises in molecular research and diagnostics. We offer kits, reagents and instruments to help in the extraction, amplification and understanding of your DNA and RNA targets.
Lab-tested. In our own lab
Everything you buy from us is something we use in our own laboratory, or we developed ourselves. Which not only means it works; it also means we know how to use it, and we’re here to teach and advise every step of the
Speak to a scientist, not a salesperson
We’re all scientists, so you get experience talking, not sales-jargon. We know how it works, we know what it does and we know how you should use it.
GelRed®, the gel stain alternative
to ethidium bromide.
GelRed® is much more sensitive than EtBr, and can be used to stain dsDNA, ssDNA or RNA in agarose gels via either precast or post gel staining without destaining.
NEWS & INSIGHT
- What if my business used PCR testing?
- The development of the Foster Method for AFB testing
- John’s thoughts on the Honeybee Symposium & ApiNZ Conference
- Honeybee Symposium & Apiculture Conference
- qPCR meeting in Germany
- Upcoming Quantabio webinar: introducing next generation of PCR amplification technology
- So many types of milk…..
- Vale Dr Nick Wong
- Enter to win a Cell Drop